BTU9P PRO by TUL
Limited Stock - BTU9P PRO FPGA mining board by TUL Corporation.
The FPGA mining card, BTU9P PRO, is designed by TUL, who designed the VCU/BCU’s water block. It's compatible with VCU/BCU bitstreams and has waterblock built in, cooling all main components (requires a 💧watercooling system).
Designed by TUL, the designer of VCU/BCU water block.
- Compatible with VCU / BCU bitstreams
- Available algorithms:
Algorithm Coins Hashrate Power 0xtoken 0xBTC 18 GH/s 350 W nexushash NXS 1.7 GH/s 350 W sha256m VEO 25 GH/s 350 W RB1/dmd-groestl MBC,GRS 1.1 GH/s 300 W RB2/skunk HDAC 600 MH/s 300 W RB4/vblake VBK 9 GH/s 300 W RB3/x13 BCD 150 MH/s 150 W honeycomb BNODE 640 MH/s 200 W odocrypt DGB 2.55 GH/s 350 W
Differences between BTU9P PRO and BCU1525:
- Power Regulator improvement
- BCU1525 limit is 215A
- BTU9P PRO limit is 382A
- All-Copper Waterblock with Acrylic Cover
- Passive Aluminum Backplate with Heatpipe
- Two 8-pin Power Connector
- No Need to Power from PCIe Slot
- No Allmine efuse burned (cannot use Allmine bitstreams)
- No RAM
- Very limited stock
- Ships Immediately Worldwide ($60 Shipping)
- 6 Month Warranty by TUL
- Ships from Taiwan