Antminer A3 Blake (2b) ASIC Miner
A surprise was in store for SiaCoin community, as it seems that BitMain already has a working ASIC miner for the Blake (2b) mining algorithm and they have announced their plans to start shipping the Antminer A3.
The first batch is already sold out – in moments after the official announcement from Bitmain – and the first users will start to receive their orders in less than a weeks time.
The Blake 2b crypto algorithm is currently being used by SiaCoin (SC)
– Product model: A3
– Hash ASIC type: BM1720
– Hashing algorithm: Blake(2b)
– Total quantity of hash chips: 180 chips
– Total quantity of hash boards: 3 boards per miner
– Total hash rate: 815 GHS ±5%
– DC voltage input: 11.60~13.00 V
– DC current input @12V DC: 98.8 A +7%
– DC Power @12V DC input: 1186 W +7%
– 220VAC Power @25℃, 93% conversion efficiency of APW3: 1275 W + 7%
– 220VAC Power efficiency @25℃,93% conversion efficiency of APW3: 1.56 mJ/MH + 7%
– Weight (without package): 4.2 kg
– Operation temperature: 0-40
– Storage temperature: -40-85
– Operation humidity: 5%RH – 95%RH, prevent condensation
– Noise: 76 dB
– Networking connection mode: Ethernet Cable
– Power connection mode: All three PCI-E ports are required to power the board. You can use one PSU (not included) to power multiple boards, but do not attempt to power one board with two PSUs. We suggest preventing the control board to be powered up before hash boards be powered up.
– Size (Length*Width*Height, without package): 321mm*125mm*208mm
AS WITH ALL CRYPTOCURRENCY MINING EQUIPMENT THERE ARE RISKS INVOLVED, WE DO THE BEST WE CAN TO PROVIDE ACCESS TO MINING EQUIPMENT AVAILABLE, BUT DO NOT AND CAN NOT GUARANTEE THAT ANY EQUIPMENT WILL BE PROFITABLE, ALL PROFIT/LOSS POTENTIAL MUST BE DETERMINED BY THE PURCHASER OF ANY OF THIS TYPE OF EQUIPMENT. HOWEVER, PROPER DECISIONS REGARDING MINING EQUIPMENT CAN BE SAFE AND PROFITABLE, THIS IS THE SOUL RESPONSIBILITY OF THE BUYER/OWNER OF SAID EQUIPMENT AND NOT HASHDEPLOY.NET AND ITS AFFILIATES
Please allow 30 day delivery time on all orders depending on batch and ship dates, next day shipping once received from manufacturer is always our goal. Once the unit is signed for you own it and are responsible for the equipment. No warranties besides manufacturer’s, the seller assumes no responsibility for equipment once delivered.